Monday, June 17, 2013

I'm The Cutest

Love Love Love

It was my choice for the 
Paper Piecing Challenge #70 at
 Love To Create this week.




I believe that each one of us has our own interpretation of paper piecing 
and I'm not sure if mine is right or wrong, 
or if there really is a right or wrong on this technique.

Based on the detail cutting involved I'm not going to give 
step by step instructions on this card,
 but if you follow along with the 
photo tutorial,
 I think you can get the basic idea of
 what I'm trying to accomplish for this theme.






Supplies Used:
Studio G Clear Stamp Set VC0053

Materials Used:
Colorbox card stock basics - gray, light blue, black, white
Recollections Opaque Embossing Powder - Ebony
Recollections Opaque Sparkle - Vintage Pink and Glitz
Ranger Embossing Tinsel - Red
Tim Holt Distress Stain - Peacock Feathers
Ink:  Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Shabby Shutters)
Acrylic Gems (Walmart)
Jolies Stickers (Dog Bone)
Embossing Pen
Scissors
ATC
Foam Tape
Colored Pencils
Baby Oil
Q Tips / Blending Tools



No comments:

Post a Comment