Monday, July 1, 2013

Sunset At Sea

That is the name of this gorgeous digital image from
that I used for my Design Team inspiration card for the
 Summer Fun Challenge #69 at
 this week.


 The image was colored with colored pencils.
No, I STILL don't have markers (frowning).


I cut the image, mounted it on yellow photo paper, trimmed to fit, and then on black card stock. 
 All the layers were attached with ATG tape.
Being the 
"bling, glitter and sparkle"
 girl that I am, 
it was difficult for me to leave this as a 
CAS 
(Clean and Simple)
 card. 
 I decided to justs let the image speak for itself
 (although I have to admit, if time allows, 
I'm going to try to do another with some "extras").

Wishing you and beautiful and blessed day!
Trudy


Materials Used:

  • Image (Delicious Doodles)Sunset at Sea
  • Colorbok black cardstock
  • Colorbok 4.5 x 7.25 Photo Mats Brights
  • ATG
Colored Pencils

No comments:

Post a Comment