Thursday, August 8, 2013

Cast Your Line Among The Stars and Catch Your Heavenly Dreams


This is the first time I've made a door hanger
 (I enjoy my Design Team work so very much,
 it encourages me to do many 
different projects that
 I probably wouldn't ever thank of making otherwise).

This particular creation is rather special for me, as it was made,
 with love, 
 for the Nursery Door of my
 granddaughter, Penelope June, 
who will make her 
debut 
into our lives in 
October of this year!!!





Close up of Image




Close up of Sentiment


This image is Goodnight Owl
T

 This is Catch Your Dreams which you can purchase here

This creation was made for the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 
















Add a pretty bow, clip the top, and hang!!!


1 comment:

  1. So glad \I found you, as your link went to google+ and I can't comment on that, I just wanted to say thank you for your comments on my 'picnic table card! and also to say love your door hanger and the die-cut you've used, it's a lovely welcome gift! I must try one for my granddaughter (Niamh Oliver June!)
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete