Monday, August 19, 2013

I Loved The Gift! Even The Box Was Enjoyed!








Can you tell that it is a 

Fancy Fold

 challenge this week at

 Love To Create?


I've used a


set this week for my Design Team inspiration card. 
 The image is:  Dog and Presents





and the sentiment is:

One again, I want to give a shout out to Shir who was so kind to
post this tutorial where I learned to score, cut and tape
this Fancy Fold Easel Card.
Check out her Blog
Creations By Shirl
 to see all of her beautiful creations!!!
Thanks, Shirl!


Let's see all the other fancy fold creations y'all come up with this week.  

Check out all my crafty, creative
 Design Team's
 inspiration and tutorials,
you know they are always incredible!

Have a blessed week!
See you next Monday for another new challenge!

Trudy

No comments:

Post a Comment