Monday, August 19, 2013

Oh, Nuts!

I Miss You!



Great little card to send to some family I've been thinking about so very much lately.
  It's my Design Team (DT) inspiration for the


 Food Challenge

 at 

Tammy's Scrapin Corner 

this week. 
 I've used our Sponser, 

 Eureka

 Digi's  - Nutty Squirrel and 
Oh Nuts sentiment, as well as their 
"I Miss You" sentiment on the inside. 


 I hope you have a few minutes to scroll through my photo tutorial.  















 Jeesh - I'm REALLY wishing that I had some
 markers -
 sometimes the colored pencils look great for me and
 sometimes they,
 well, they just 
DON'T. 
 I have several different brands of them and am wondering i
f their differences are not allowing them to blend together.
  Any suggestions?









Please leave a comment with any questions regarding products or techniques I used. 
 I would love to hear what you think.

Wishing you a blessed Monday!
Trudy

1 comment:

  1. Hallo Trudy,
    deine Karte ist sehr schön gestaltet und das Motiv zum knuddeln.
    ♥ Anja

    ReplyDelete