Friday, September 6, 2013

Grandma's Are Special

The challenge this week at
 QKR Stampede is 
Let's Celebrate Grandparents


I've used the

 Grandma's Are Special Digital (#11106) for my 

Design Team Inspiration card today, 

and included a little photo tutorial for you to follow along.







Picking out the papers 

Die cutting the sentiment and layers

Adding ribbon to the base layers

Distressing the sentiment and layers (using Tim Holtz Dried Marigold Distress Ink)

The cutting begins

The leaves, flourishes,  flowers and butterflies were cut with my Cricut

Coloring the flowers



Adding clear glitter



Distressing, coloring and "rolling" the leaves for a more realistic look

Start adding the embellishments (notice I was originally going to put the bow in the bottom center)

I just keep adding until I am satisfied


Added one of my home made hat pins and the bow 
Thanks so very much for stopping by.

Please consider becoming a follower of my blog which I post 5 times a week.  

Leave me a comment with your blog address so I can also visit you and see your creations!

Blessings,

Trudy

No comments:

Post a Comment