Monday, October 14, 2013

Happy Birthday Tag

The new challenge this week at FOSTV (a Mark Hendrich's Co) is


I cut two tags (one blue,  5 1/2" and the green one 5") from the George and Everyday Shapes Cartridge with my Cricut and attached with my ATG. I added a bow and ribbon from my stash.

I've used the smaller of the two "blooms" in the Huge Blooms Stamp set 




which I heat embossed with Recollections Ebony Opaque Embossing Powder and added Solar Gold PeralEx Powder to the top of the flower, fussy cut and then sprayed with Goosebumps for some added dimension.  (The glitter was an accident)  

I stamped the tag with the Happy Birthday sentiment from the same stamp set with ColorBox Black Pigment Ink.  Added some lace flowers, leaves, dried baby's breath and some bling on a roll (Recollections) then added the flower with pop dots.

Stop by the challenge and check out all my fellow DT's inspiration for you this week.  I'm sure you find plenty of ideas for your gift giving and decorating needs.  Join in the challenge and possibly win one of the great stamp sets given away each week.

Good Luck and Blessings,
Trudy

1 comment:

  1. Pretty tag. Love the sparkle on your bloom and your baby's breath

    ReplyDelete