Monday, October 28, 2013

If Friends Were Flowers, I'd Pick You!!!

This is my last post for awhile for Tammy's Scrapin' Corner, y'all.
  But we will see y'all after the first of the year, hopefully!
I'm going to miss this group of crafter's that I've become friends with.


Thanks to our great sponsor, Bugaboo, for this awesome sentiment 
which I thought was so appropriate today. 
 To you, my friends from Tammy's Scrapin' Corner!






I'm on an aqua/turquoise/peacock blue kick lately after seeing some of the new Christmas displays at Michael's Stores a few weeks ago.  I love it added with some lime green!

I've used some 6 x 6 Jewel Basic Colorbok papers and Card Stock for all of this project. 
 Starting with a 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" base with a top fold.   
Attach a 5 x 5 piece of designer paper with your ATG.

The flowers were made from a Paper Studio's heart punch which were then colored with my spectrum noir markers, moulded and  attached with micro glue dots.



The three vertical panels were cut and assembled (1 1/2 x 4 3/4 base and 1 1/4 x 4 1/2 Designer Paper on top).

 The leaves were cut with my Cricket using the Picture Perfect set and colored with the Spectrum Noir markers.
 I cut the sentiment and layered with card stock and designer paper which were attached with foam tape.

 The bottom strip was cut (same as top 3 vertical strips) and attached with foam tape.  
Then I just layered the leaves and flowers, adding a bow.


No comments:

Post a Comment