Monday, November 25, 2013

I'm curious if anyone noticed that I attached my Designer Paper upside down on my card base!

Love To Create wants you to use 3 of your favorite embellishments for their challenge this week.

I've used Lace, Ribbon and Rhinestones!!!


This is, sadly, my last post as a DT for Love To Create.  I have fulfilled my term and have decided to take a little break, especially through the holidays, to re-group a little bit.  You will still be seeing my creativity periodically and I am hoping the the extra time I'm gaining will allow me to work on some altered art/re-use projects that have been formulating in my idea center and in my sketch book.

  Hopefully you will follow along and see what creations find themselves in the studio in the near future.


This digital image I'm using today is from one of our very generous sponsors, 
Wings and Willows
It's called Save The Date
and you can purchase it here.













I'm curious if anyone noticed that I taped my designer paper upside down on my card base!



We are now offering the WINNER(s) the opportunity to join us 
as a Guest Designer for a future Challenge! Good Luck!!!

Our Guest Designer spots are presently filled through the end of 2013.
We are starting a waiting list for 2014.
WINNERS & NON-WINNERS please send an e-mail to ...
                                      lovetocreatechallenge@gmail.com
if you are interested! Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment